Friday, November 20, 2009

Going back to school

After a lot of thought, debates and discussions with my husband, I have decided it?s time to go back to college. It?s been just a little over 10 years since I took any classes so I?m kinda nervous about starting over again.

I?ll be studying Internet Marketing through Rasmussen College?s online program. As long as everything goes ok with my financial aid I?ll be starting classes in January and I can?t wait!!! Being able to go to school online has to be one of the greatest innovations ever! It?s going to so convenient and I would never have been able to study this if I was restricted to going to a real ?brick and mortar? type school. I love the internet :)

Since I?ll be studying Internet Marketing I?m gonna make more of an effort with this blog and will definitely be posting as I move through this new adventure. I?m still searching for my ?niche? for this blog, who knows, this might be it :) I have decided to work more on learning about how to market and make money off this blog as I move through the course. It would be fabulous to make enough money off it in the next two years so that once I?m finished with school I can just write on big check to the loan company and be done with them forever!! I don?t see that happening, but it?s fun to dream.

Be warned though, I?m sure I won?t always be happy about this decision so I may make nasty, mean or down right evil posts occasionally. LOL

There is also the possibility that promotional opportunity may be coming open at work which I would have to go for. If I get that then I will officially be biting off more than I can chew. But that?s ok. I work best under pressure, so bring it on!!

No comments:

Smurfs

Search Engine Submission - AddMe