Monday, February 1, 2010

Rasmussen Classes

So far I'm loving my classes at Rasmussen. I was hoping for a bit more interaction between the other students and the teachers, but overall I'm not too disappointed. The one thing that is really surprising is the lack of any kind of lectures at all. You simply read the chapters, make a few discussion posts, and a written assignment. If the would make the whole courses assignments available at the beginning I'm sure I'd already have it all done. Just need to post it when its due. I thought for sure they would at least have some podcasts or something to go along with each lesson. Oh well, it's fairly easy and I'm getting all A's so I guess I can't complain that much. I am concerned about a team research paper that I have to work on starting in a few weeks. I hate team projects in school.

No comments:

Smurfs

Search Engine Submission - AddMe