Sunday, December 13, 2009

A joke to start the day :)

Here's a funny little joke I came across. Enjoy!!

A student comes to a young professor's office hours. She glances down the hall, closes his door, and kneels pleadingly. "I have to pass this class," she pleads.
The professor looks at his grade book and shakes his head. "You've missed most lectures, you haven't done the homework, and the one paper you wrote was terrible -- it shows you don't know the material."
"But you don't understand!" she says. "If I don't pass your class, I can't graduate."
"The final is 50 percent of your grade," the professor says. "If you get 95 percent, you would end up with a D, which is passing."
"I would do anything to pass the final," she says.
She leans closer to him, flips back her hair, gazes meaningfully into his eyes.
"I mean..." she whispers, 'I would do anything!"
"Anything?" he says, returning her intense gaze. "Do you really mean ...anything?"
"Absolutely!" she says, finally smiling broadly.
His voice turns to a whisper: "Would you... study?"

No comments:

Smurfs

Search Engine Submission - AddMe