Friday, October 16, 2009

Poulet avec tout dans le r?frig?rateur

This is a great funny little recipe I found and had to post it!

"Poulet avec tout dans le r?frig?rateur" roughly translates into, "chicken with everything in my refrigerator."

Poulet avec tout dans le r?frig?rateur

1 part too broke to go our proper
1 part sick of fast food
1 part delivery is overpriced
2 part don't even have a job
2 cups of motivation since I've cleaned the kitchen
1/4 tsp spent all my money on bourbon
pinch of anti-social feelings

4 boneless skinless chicken breast
whatever I find in the fridge

Stir all emotions together till hungry. Sear chicken breast in oil, mix in everything else. Bring to a boil, simmer for 5 minutes, serve hot. Don't save any leftovers.

No comments:

Smurfs

Search Engine Submission - AddMe